Amazon Sports

Monday 10 March 2014

Leon Balogun No longer Need Surgery



 Nigeria international defender Leon Balogun will no longer require surgery to treat his injured ankle.

Leon Balogun was due to undergo surgery on his injured right foot but was lucky after the second examination by medics in Germany , it was discovered that his injury was not that serious as it was first feared to be.

"They told me that the two bones broken are in the base of my foot, which will heal on their own and will not require me to undergo any surgical operation,"  Balogun said

"I was also told that within six weeks I should be in good condition and another two or four weeks for rehabilitation. Overall I should be back kicking the ball by the time the national team returns to camp."
Balogun further disclosed that Nigerian football officials as well as Super Eagles medics have been in constant touch, keeping tabs on developments concerning his injury.





No comments:

Post a Comment